This is Terri Bradford from CreateScrapbooks.com, and here’s the latest video (showing Week 32) on myÂ Project Life scrapbooking video series on YouTube here:Â http://www.youtube.com/user/CreateScrapbooks.
Here’s the third video of the weekly series I created -Â Project Life Series – Week 32 (2013) Layout Share and Scrapbook Process.
My notes from this week: I am *loving* using my latest Scraptastic Kits (especially the “This Life Noted” PL Style one), Gossamer Blue (especially their “Life Pages” PL Style kit) along with my Studio Calico (PL), Elle’s Studio (Papercrafting/emebellishment kits). The list is below of all the supplies/links to the clubs and more info. It really does makes things so much easier to open a fresh exclusive kit and put elements easily together for Project Life spreads. You know me… I love kits and am proud to say I ONLY used my kits I received on this week’s spread. Feels so good!
On the video I give you a long explanation as to this photo. It is one of my favorites from the week and means a lot to me. I know I rambled a bit, but I felt the need to explain and share!
Supplies and other information from this specific video:
- Project Life – Becky Higgins – Page Protector (design D, F, and a 5×7″)
- Exclusive 3×4″ and 4×6″ exclusive Studio CalicoÂ cards and embellishments: Studio Calico Project Life Kit (Becky Higgins) – www.studiocalico.com
- Exclusive stamps, 3×4″ exclusive Scraptastic cards, die cuts, and embellishments: Scraptastic Club This Life Noted PL Kits and Monthly Kits – www.scraptastic.com
- Exclusive stamps, 3×4″exclusive Gossamer Blue cards, die cuts, and embellishments: Gossamer BlueÂ Life Pages PL Kits and Monthly Kits – www.gossamerblue.com
- Paper embellishments: Elle’s Studio Monthly Kit – www.shopellesstudio.com
- We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper (rounder)
- Photos and other design elements: Adobe Photoshop, Over App, iPhone 5, Adobe Photoshop Express App, HP Photosmart A646 printer, HP Advanced Photo paper
RELATED VIDEOS & LINKS:
Project Life: Free .psd 4Ã—6â€³ Date Overlay Template (Photo Title Card for Project Life with Date) can be downloaded at: https://createscrapbooks.com/2013/09/19/video-free-4×6%E2%80%B3-date-overlay-template-photo-title-card-project-life-date-digital-psd-photoshop-elements-file/
Create Scrapbooks Project Life Series – WEEK 30 (1st video of this series): http://youtu.be/oL-L1BIFAZQ
Create Scrapbooks Project Life Series – WEEK 31 (previous week to this video): http://youtu.be/egyRY49WKBQ
Project Life: Free 4Ã—6â€³ Date Overlay Template (Photo Title Card for Project Life with Date) tutorial in Photoshop video: http://youtu.be/exRREnCWQzo
Project Life: Photo Process – How to add text and edit a 4×6″ photo easily through Photoshop: http://youtu.be/bV0empzUbxc