It’s a great weekend here in Colorado and the weather has been a bit cooler – we’ve even had a bit of rain – which is such a lovely treat in July! I honestly can’t believe it is already the middle of the month.
So, I just received my Club Scrap kit box this last week packed with their July kit called “Wisteria”. It is so pretty with lots of purples and neutrals. I especially like the mix of handwritten elements with the flowers and the sayings of the punch-out embellishments. The card ideas in the Scrap Rap have some simple, but gorgeous designs. I will be uploading a video soon with the kit contents on my Create Scrapbooks YouTube channel as well if you are interested you can subscribe to my channel to see it in your subscription feed automatically.
Here’s the scoop on the kit:
Club Scrap July 2013 – Wisteria
Kit Contents – What’s inside the Wisteria Club Scrap Box for July 2013:
(8) 12×12 Prints: 2 ea. Ivory, Celery, Light Purple, White
(10) 12×12 Plains: 2 ea. Ivory, Celery, Light Purple, White, Dark Purple
(4) 8.5×11 Prints: 2 ea. Light Purple, White
(4) 8.5×11 Plains: 2 ea. Celery, Dark Purple
(1) 10×10 Embossed Handmade Paper
(1) Trellis Stencil
(1) Embellishment Storage Container
(1) pk. Metallic Corner Clips
(1) Set Downloadable Idea Recipe Cards
(1) Downloadable Scrap RapÂ® Magazine
(1) Side order of your choice: Collection Unmounted Rubber, Embellishment Pack or Greetings to Go
Here’s a look at the side orders for July – get the Embellishment Pack and it is always filled with great journaling cards and elements for my Project Life album and layouts:
Here’s a link to see the great cards and layout ideas from their CS Scrap Rap:Â http://www.clubscrapcommunity.com/component/flippingbook/book/53
Subscribe to our Create Scrapbooks YouTube Channel here!